Monday, December 7, 2009

The Impress Corps


Catching up on a couple IDW mentions across the 'net:

WEEKLY WORLD NEWS artist Alan Robinson did an interview with Jazma Online where he talked about working with me on the series. (Issue 1 is out on January 13, not January 6 like I mentioned before, incidentally). Read the whole interview here.


Also, the great Beau Smith talked me up in his Beauology 101 column:
The best part was that he was always honest, as a writer I have always found that honesty from my editor is what I need the most. In return I feel it’s my duty as a hired creator to give that same honesty back. Chris Ryall at IDW Publishing is another editor/publisher who carries these traits on into this modern world of comic book publishing. That’s easy to figure out in Chris’s case because he worked for Stan Lee. He learned from the master’s hand.

Read the full piece here.

No comments: