Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Presidential Inauguration

Since the inauguration is coming up fast, I thought that in the spirit of that, I'd show a couple of Ben Templesmith's own Presidents. Being released two weeks from today, BEN TEMPLESMITH'S PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES is an oversize (8-1/2" x 11") book of portraits of all 44 POTUSes, and the finished spreads will include facts and information about each guy, too, which suddenly makes this a valuable text for students and biographers as well as comics fans and political junkies. All played straight, too, as you can see in these images of Abraham Lincoln and Grover Cleveland.


3 comments:

PatShand said...

I can safely say I never thought I'd be interested in a portrait/bio book of the US presidents. Then again, I never thought Ben Templesmith would be turning said presidents into BAMFs. Might have to buy this.

zriza said...

OT this week's shipment arrived at my local comics shop and instead of Star Trek: Countdown #1 we got Star Trek TNG: The Last Generation #3.

Anyidea when coutdown will get to the shops ???

Chris Ryall said...

I fixed the info below a few days ago--COUNTDOWN #1 is out on Jan. 21, so a week from today.