Saturday, January 10, 2009

IDW's new releases for January 14


UPDATE 1.12.09: Just got word that STAR TREK: COUNTDOWN #1 has officially moved to 1/21.

The year is just getting started but there's a good chance we won't have a single bigger day of debuts than this one. And in my next few entries, I'll run previews of the three biggest comics for the week.

Angora Napkin HC
Angel: After the Fall Cover Gallery
Angel: After the Fall Vol. 2 HC [2nd Printing]
Doctor Who Classics Series 2 #2Star Trek: Countdown #1
G.I. Joe #1
G.I. Joe #1 exclusive Jeff Campbell 16-page poster book
Ghost Whisperer: The Muse #2
Ghostbusters: The Other Side #4
Locke and Key: Head Games #1
My Grandparents are Secret Agents
Sparrow Book 9
Speed Racer: The Next Generation Vol. 3 TPB
Star Trek TNG: The Last Generation #1
Terminator Salvation Movie Prequel #1
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Movie Prequel: Alliance #2
Transformers: Armada, Vol. 2 TPB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Countdown or Last Generation shipping next week? The text says one thing, and the pictures shows another...

PatShand said...

Boo to no Angel #16, but I'll be getting the cover gallery and mayyyyybe Locke and Key: Head Games. Haven't decided if I'm gonna follow it in the issues or in the HCs.

Anonymous said...

Does the 2nd printing of the Angel HC have an alternate cover? I assume it doesn't, just wanna make sure. (Completionism's a bitch.)