Saturday, January 17, 2009

New releases for Jan. 21



Angel: After the Fall #16
Angel: After the Fall Vol. 2 HC [2nd Printing]
Angora Napkin HC
Doctor Who: The Forgotten #6
Fallen Angel #33
Epilogue #4
Dark Delicacies #1
Star Trek: Countdown #1
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Prequel: Defiance #1


(*The covers image above was created a couple weeks ago, while the shipping schedule was still being finalized, so SKATE FIRM and DICK TRACY, pictured above, have since moved to Jan. 28 and Feb. 4, respectively)

5 comments:

DanielW said...

Good gravy that Retailer Incentive cover for Who is amazing.
Seems that once again I'm going to have to shell out for the RI.

DAMN you IDW ;-)

PatShand said...

Ah man. Can't wait for that Angel issue. Gonna be a biggun.

Anonymous said...

Ya am dyin to read the Angel - after seeing the 5 page preview I am psyched for it:)

DanielW said...

I'm still in shock after #14 and #15.
I don't think I'm ready for #16 just yet.

Elizabeth Harper said...

Picked up The Forgotten #6 today -- totally excited about this one. (And a Ben Templesmith cover -- lovely!) But there's no dialog on the first page! The second page doesn't really flow from there, so I'm guessing there's something missing... Tragic! :( Must check back with my comic store tomorrow to see if there's any copies with proper dialog.