Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back in the New York groove


Senior Editor Andy Schmidt and I are attending the New York Comic-Con in a few weeks, and the schedule for the show is being shorn up now. The con site lists the entire schedule but below are the listings for the two panels we're doing.

Friday's schedule is directly below, although we're likely to add some additional people to the panel beyond the folks listed below -- Ben Templesmith, Dean Mullaney and others, and we'll be talking up not only the fact that 2009 is our 10th anniversary but looking at some new projects for this year and beyond.


And for those sticking around until the end, we'll be doing a TRANSFORMERS/G.I. JOE panel Sunday afternoon, too, and talking up post-All Hail Megatron plans as well as where we're headed with Joe, too.

3 comments:

zriza said...

Living on the other side of the globe I won't be attending the con, but will be looking forward to hear good news about new Angel, Spike, Doctor Who, Star trek and Terminator news :)

PatShand said...

I would LOVE to make any of those days. Crossing my fingers that I'll be able to.

Any Groom Lake stuff gonna be talked about? I just finished the first Wormwood TPB and am high on the Templesmith.

Anonymous said...

Does Ben object to being smoked? I know I would.

Oh, why is it that the cool TF writers live on separate continents? Curse you, geograhy1