Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One step closer to a DOCTOR WHO/WORMWOOD crossover


I'm completely cribbing this from Ben Templesmith's blog, and you should all go check it out when you get done here, but today Ben showed a couple of pages from his upcoming DOCTOR WHO: THE WHISPERING GALLERY one-shot written by Leah Moore & John Reppion, and I wanted to pass that along here. The above image shows the artistic process he employs on each page.

For more Ben love here, just wait until those GROOM LAKE pages come flowing in...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome... I'm so excited for this one even though I had nothing to do with it. Ben's stuff is incredible.

He's supposed to be at Heroes Con this year. I'm hoping I'll be able to lure him away from his hordes of fans long enough for a short chat.

And a Who/Wormwood crossover would be cool. Who will you have to sleep with at the BBC to make that happen?