Thursday, September 10, 2009

Locke, Stock & Barrel


(The Title was cribbed from Joe Hills blog, since I'm basically "re-tweeting" his blog entry here.)

The LOCKE & KEY: HEAD GAMES hardcover is in stores soon, and Joe's offering a nice little perk like he did when the WELCOME TO LOVECRAFT hardcover hit.

The offer starts like this:

First, when Locke & Key: Welcome to Lovecraft was released in hardcover, I did a thing where folks could call and preorder a copy from a certain local bookstore, and I’d sign it for them. That seemed to work pretty well, so I thought I’d do it again with Locke & Key: Head Games, which is out later this month.

If you’d like to get your paws on a signed copy of Locke & Key: Head Games, put a call in to the River Run Bookstore in Portsmouth, NH, sometime between now and the 23rd of September. Their number is (603) 431-2100.


The entire blog entry, with some specifics about this offer and a bit about Seth Fisher and the LOCKE & KEY SPECIAL EDITION out today with Seth's final story in it, can be found here.

1 comment:

Marcus said...

Can't wait for this.

"Welcome to Lovecraft" left me wanting more