Monday, May 25, 2009

Comic Books 101 is on its way


I got an e-mail notification that my pre-ordered copy of COMIC BOOKS 101 (it seems like good luck to pre-order a copy of one's own first book) has shipped. And as you can see from the image above, Amazon.com has the book IN STOCK now. The comic book listing for books in stores this Thursday, May 28, confirm that it will arrive that day, too. So if you've pre-ordered it, it will be in your hands any day now. The knowledge of which brings with it both satisfaction and also all kinds of anxiety...
If you didn't pre-order but want to check it out, click either the sidebar image or right here to see more.

3 comments:

GR said...

Cool! I'm going to order my copy NOW!
Best,
G-

Oracle1984 said...

I got notification that my preorder is on the way too. Looking forward to reading this based on the excerpts and the materials that got cut.

El Torres said...

Copy ordered! But you owe me a signing, anyway.