Friday, January 22, 2010

Second to Last Unicorn

An early look at the coming adaptation of Peter S. Beagle's LAST UNICORN, starting with a cover for the second issue from artist Frank Stockton:

And a two-page spread of interior artist Renae De Liz's pencils:


Macabri said...

Wow. This looks really beautifully drawn.

onegemini said...

I was always a fan of the Last Unicorn, don't get me wrong, but looking by quickly all I saw was "Last Unicron," which would be a different book altogether.

Tibi said...

Quite pleased to see these. This was one of my favourite books in childhood (I still own the same copy I read then) and this will make a nice companion. :D

Melissa said...

I really enjoy these two pieces! Thank you for sharing, been a fan of the animation since I was a little girl.

uwanna said...

gucci replica handbags
men gucci shoes
Gucci men sneakers
Gucci men moccasins
gucci women sneakers
gucci women boots
Gucci men boots
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
Women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
discount gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes