Friday, July 24, 2009

"I'm Bat Boy!"


Much more to come but for now:
My interview/announcement at Aint It Cool News
AICN write-up on the IDW panel
ComicBookResources.com write-up on the IDW panel
Newsarama.com write-up on the IDW panel

(and for even more proof that Bat Boy has been a long-running obsession with me, I found an old column I wrote for Kevin Smith's MoviePoopShoot.com site back in May 2004 where, amidst a review of BUBBA HO-TEP, I was talking about Bat Boy and my desire to see the little freak get his own movie. And those feelings have only gotten stronger...)

1 comment:

Tony Solomun said...

I'm there,sounds so exciting,
I'll get multiple copies for sure,
sorry you guys didn't win any Eisners tonight,
though even to be nominated is such an honour,
better next year,

peace.