Friday, September 5, 2008

In-Apropos-priate

I think I'm just tangling myself up trying to be punny in the titles of these blog entries. But if ever a post called for a little pun, it's one that discusses our upcoming SIR APROPOS OF NOTHING miniseries.


The series is an all-new tale written by Peter David and based on his novel series. The first issue even features a funny DARK TOWER gag (Peter likes to gently and good-naturedly nibble at the other hand that feeds). The series launches in November and features Robin Riggs on full art and color chores. His first three pages from issue 1 are here. Covers will be provided by folks like Michael Kaulta, Joe Corroney, David Ross and others.


4 comments:

DanielW. Geek. And Proud. said...

Should I just get my paychecks forwarded straight to IDW, will that save time??

Damnit, I want to SAVE some money.
Stop making stuff I want to buy....

*grumble*
*grumble*
*grumble*
;-)

Elayne said...

Thanks Chris! Looking forward to the alternate covers, particularly the Kaluta one, as I pretty much have a front-row seat for the rest of the book as it's being drawn. :)

Anonymous said...

I like play online game, I also buy isk and eve isk, the eve online isk is very cheap, and use the cheap eve isk can buy many things, I like buy eve online isk>, thanks, it is very good.

I like play online game, I also buy fiesta Gold and fiesta Gold, the fiesta money is very cheap, and use the fiesta online gold can buy many things, I like fiesta online money>, thanks, it is very good.

Anonymous said...

Replica Handbags
Fake Handbags
Knockoff Handbags

Replica Louis Vuitton Handbags
Replica Gucci Handbags
Replica Chanel Handbags
Prada Handbags
Replica Fendi Handbags
Replica Dolce Gabbana Handbags
Replica Chloe Handbags
Replica Jimmy Choo Handbags
Replica Thomas Wylde Handbags
Replica MiuMiu Handbags

Replica Balenciaga Handbags
Replica Coach Handbags
Replica Lancel Handbags
Replica Hermes Handbags
Replica Marc Jacobs Handbags
Replica Anya Hindmarch Handbags
Replica YSL Handbags
Replica Mulberry Handbags
Replica Givenchy Handbags
Replica Valentino Handbags
Replica Versace Handbags
Replica Cartier Handbags
Replica Marni Handbags
Replica Bottega Veneta Handbags
Replica Loewe Handbags
Replica Kooba Handbags

Replica Bally Handbags
Replica Burberry Handbags
Replica Christian Dior Handbags
Replica Juicy Couture Handbags
Replica Ferragamo Handbags
Replica Celine Handbags