Sunday, October 5, 2008

IDW's new releases for October 8


CHIAROSCURO TPB
FALLEN ANGEL #30
GALAXY QUEST #3
RICHARD MATHESON’S HELL HOUSE TPB
SPEED RACER: THE NEXT GENERATION, VOL. 1 DIGEST
SPEED RACER: RACER X, VOL. 2
STAR TREK: MIRROR IMAGES #4
ART OF TRANSFORMERS TPB
TRANSFORMERS BEST OF THE UK: SPACE PIRATES TPB
TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED: THE ARRIVAL #3
TRANSFORMERS SPOTLIGHT: SIDESWIPE


Also this week: bring on the Phillies! Let's do 1977-78 all over again (although maybe with a different result in the Fall Classic itself...):



First clinching game I've ever been at last night (not the Dodgers have had many--any--of those in the past 20 years).

4 comments:

PatShand said...

I might invest in the Matheson TPB. I really liked what I read of his stuff, so why not? But no Angel again? :[ Any chance it'll come out next week?

Anonymous said...

I know, Pat! I was hoping for either Angel or Spike After the Fall to come out this week. Well, here's hoping for next week!

Anonymous said...

a good week, this week, for IDW comics
and cool to hear about your LA Dodgers mate,

though I still say Cricket is way better than that,
go Australia this week,

peace.

Anonymous said...

Bummer, no Angel! Maybe a Angel and Spike double-header next week?