Sunday, December 7, 2008

Angel: During the Fall?


Since this cover, which I just got today, already seems to be making the rounds on the net, I figure I should spread it around further. Alex Garner's cover to ANGEL 16.

In Rhode Island now for a few days, so in honor of this Hasbro trip, the next couple days will see some brand-new Transformers artwork that hasn't been shown anywhere yet, and both of which will be for an upcoming Spotlight issue.

In trade, if anyone can do anything about this Rhode Island weather being a good 45 degrees colder than where I woke up this morning, that'd be great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alex is the man. You've got to convince him to do a lot more of these.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am absolutely blown away by this cover (and the two Drift covers you posted, but I want to stay away from getting attacked by a pile of Anonymous/Detour people).

Is this the regular or incentive cover for Angel?